Trumbull, CT 06611
Supports acquisition and sourcing of materials and resources required for the company for direct and/or indirect material including assisting with contracts (LTA) and order creation.
• Manage the procurement cycle from purchase order to payment of
• Coordinate with production, completion and repair departments to set
priorities and time-lines
• Negotiate pricing and contractual terms
• Negotiate and manage lead times
• Manage vendor relationships and performance issues
• Control costs and perform price analysis
• Maintain accuracy of purchasing documents and data
• Be aware of and follow all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations,
hazardous materials requirements, repair station requirements, FARS
and DFARS, and Sikorsky Aircraft policies
• Other tasks and duties as assigned by management "
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.