Trumbull, CT 06611
Support the Monthly and Quarterly Financial Closes by preparing and maintaining all accounting and financial reporting requirements including inter company analysis. Responsibilities include journal entries, accumulation, classification, maintenance, auditing, and analysis, invoice processing, reconciliation and consolidation of accounting information such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit and collections. Other responsibilities include General Accounting, General Ledger, Accounts Payables/ Accounts Receivables, Payroll, etc.
• Support preparation of business Unit controls and compliance metrics – provide business Unit CFOs with verbal and written analysis
• Be a resource for Commercial Program Finance – help by providing GAAP analysis and conclusions on issues, monthly reporting and analysis. Ensure SOX compliance
• Assist with the implementation of ASC 606 (Revenue Recognition)
• Perform special projects and provide other assistance to other departments and/or business units.
• Special projects as deemed necessary .
Requires 2-6 year previous experience in Accounting role with Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance. SAP experience preferred."
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.