Gillette, WY 82732 US
***$115 per days worked per diem offered***
Pay: $33 per hour
Needing 20 Welders to work at local Mining company in Gillette, Wyoming
Looking for candidates in Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, Utah, Kentucky, Tennessee, Nevada areas etc.
Shift: 12 hr shift, Monday-Saturday, off Sunday. Work 3 weeks, off for the 4th week.
Candidates will be expected to take Welders test onsite, will be provided a onetime installment of $350
**Candidates must possess their own tools**
Safely perform mechanical maintenance tasks on a variety of equipment (heavy and light duty) including Haul Trucks, Dozers, Loaders, Blades, Scrapers, Rubber Tire Dozers, etc. that are utilized in the mining industry. This includes maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing a variety of mining and mining support equipment.
- Act in accordance with and adhere to Safety as a Way of Life Management System.
- Perform mechanical repairs on heavy mining equipment such as front-end loaders, haul trucks, mining support equipment (dozers, graders, scrapers, rubber tire dozers, blades), mining shovels, draglines, excavators and drills.
- Assist fellow team members in their skills development by teaching-mentoring the members in your area of expertise.
- Perform maintenance repairs, troubleshooting, tune-ups and servicing on front-end loaders, haul trucks, mining support equipment (dozers, graders, scrapers), mining shovels, draglines, excavators and drills.
- Remove and replace the following types of components: radiator, hydraulic pumps and valves, water pumps, air valves and turbo charger.
- Remove, rebuild and install hydraulic cylinders.
- Operate lube/fuel truck as required to fuel/lube/inspect other equipment at the mine site.
- Conduct safety observations and complete safety interactions monthly.
- Other duties as assigned by the Company.
- Three years heavy equipment maintenance experience in mining or two-year mechanical vo-tech degree with one year of experience
- Trade Certificate
Required Skills & Expertise
- Ability to read and understand written instructions and information, parts catalogs, maintenance manuals and other printed material (such as operator’s manuals, blue prints and schematics).
- Ability to perform welder and mechanical repair and preventative maintenance on all types of heavy mining equipment and light vehicles.
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot situations arising in areas of heavy equipment maintenance when needed.
- Ability to operate oxygen/acetylene cutting torch and perform arc welding with low hydrogen electrodes.
- Ability to perform maintenance repairs, troubleshooting and servicing on large mining equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance manuals and part books.
- Ability to read and use low voltage (24V) electrical, air and hydraulic schematics in performing repairs on mining equipment.
- Ability to rebuild air valves and perform adjustments on air system governors.
- Ability to operate auxiliary equipment such as forklifts, overhead shop cranes, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions and at different times of day.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as required by business need.
- Ability to work rotating shifts, weekends and overtime when required.
- Ability to work overtime as required by the Company.
- Ability to train others.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.