Suwanee, GA 30024
- The Service Technician will perform an interesting variety of electrical and mechanical duties ranging from the wiring, testing, repair and troubleshooting of pumps and parts primarily in the shop.
- Troubleshoot and repair pumps and other products, over the phone, in the shop, and on location.
- Prepare cost estimates as required.
- Handle or assist in shipping and receiving duties.
- Pick up and deliver pumps and parts (new or rental equipment).
- May perform parts department duties as required.
- Work with warranty requirements for the branch and region.
- Assist customers with various service and sales related problems.
- Handle or assist in the performance of start-up duties or problems.
- High School or equivalent plus additional education or specialized training or equivalent experience.
- 2 years mechanical and maintenance experience
- 2 years equipment maintenance experience in wastewater collection or treatment systems preferred.
- Must be able to read simple wiring schematics.
- Valid driver’s license
- Light construction experience a plus.
- Local candidates only.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.