Flatbed Driver (CDL)
Tualatin, OR 97062
- The CDL Driver is responsible for the delivery and set up and pick up of equipment at the customer job site.
- When not engaged in driving responsibilities, the CDL Driver will assist in the yard or perform other duties as assigned.
- Secure all items loaded on the truck for safe over-the-road travel in accordance with Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA) Federal Department of Transportation, and local Department of Transportation guidelines.
- Maintain presence of all required driver (licenses, medical cards, etc.) documents at all times.
- Maintain log books with entries for driving, on-duty, etc. in accordance with DOT guidelines.
- Maintain mileage and fuel logs as required.
- Perform daily visual inspections of delivery equipment and documenting any items in need of service.
- Maintain communication with Dispatch at all times as to location, estimated arrival/departure times, and any potential issues.
- Assist in the set-up of pumping equipment as necessary.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to two years’ experience in the construction industry preferred Minimum one year experience operating Class B commercial vehicles (and willingness to upgrade to Class A if applicable)
- Class A Commercial License
- Experience with flatbed trailers and proper load securement techniques (chaining, strapping, etc.)
- Ability to operate a commercial vehicle in accordance with Commercial Class license for extended periods of time, in all weather conditions, on back roads, 2-lane highways, major highways, interstates (including tunnels and bridges), through towns, municipalities, cities, and customer job sites
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.