Field Service Engineer
Wixom, MI 48393
Pin-Point Solutions is hiring a Field Service Engineer
- The Field Service Engineer will service new and existing equipment.
- This includes equipment installation and maintenance in the company’s line of business.
- Support installation projects of new equipment.
- Serve as site manager and the company’s representative during the installation effort.
- Supervise skilled tradesmen to construct and install all the company’s supplied equipment.
- Communicate and resolve issues to ensure successful sign off with customer is reached.
- Provide exceptional customer service to new and existing customers.
- Perform system audits of the company’s equipment.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the company’s products and policies and follows procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or two years technical certificate, or 2-4 years’ experience in lieu of degree/certificate.
- 3-5 year’s successful experience in industrial service or equipment installation is required.
- Experience with PLC troubleshooting with Allen Bradley controls required.
- Basic electro-mechanical troubleshooting skills required.
- Experience with robotics and programming.
- Demonstrable track record of successful delivery of design and analysis scopes.
- Excellent IT skills, adept in use of Microsoft Office applications.
- 85-90% travel expected
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.