Electrical Design Technician (I)
Hillsboro, OR 97124
This is an entry level design / 3-D modeling / drafting position
- The Tech will gain familiarity with the client’s expectations, scope, budget and schedule for assigned tasks
- Utilize BIM software to provide layouts, general arraignments, profile views, and details
- Draft installation details, single lines, electric room layouts, motor control elementaries, connection diagrams, control panel layouts and grounding, lighting, power plans
- Understand client expectations, as determined by the team, and constantly strive to achieve or better these
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Requires previous drafting experience and/or related course work.
- Knowledge and application of engineering design and CADD drafting standards
- Familiarity of National Electrical Code and industry standards
- Familiarity with electrical construction materials, components
- Proficient in Revit and 2D AutoCAD or Micro station
- Proficient in Microsoft Mail, Word, Excel, OneNote, and Access
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.