Chula Vista, CA 91910
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring an Administrative Assistant
The shift is from 6:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- The Administrative Assistant will maintain lead-sheets, process expense reports, create and submit ECR's, maintain weekend duty roster, overtime roster, organization charts, maintain GM's calendar, monitor employee sick line, send out daily notes for operations startup, other things as required or requested.
- Create and distribute 0600 meeting minutes daily
- Monitor sick line and send calls to Team Leaders and Managers
- Process Employee Change Requests (ECR’s) and Employee Move Requests (EMN)
- Maintain Who’s Where file for CV Ops and Central Materials team
- Generate Quarterly Weekend Duty Roster and maintain as necessary
- Monitor final weekend duty roster and send out to staff every Friday afternoon
- Run 02:30 OT meeting weekly
- Associates Degree required
- Previous administration experience preferred
- US Citizenship required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Patrick Brickhouse is a Sr. Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace industry. Patrick's best advice to candidates is to "remember to always be honest about your skill sets. Be confident. Be yourself." He enjoys placing people in jobs they love and where they can grow.