Huntsville, AL 35805
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring an A&P Mechanic
- The Mechanic will perform Depot, Intermediate, and Organizational repairs, upgrades and Modifications to the product line aircraft and the components.
- Will perform component overhaul and repair, crash damage repair, aircraft and component tear down and evaluation, incorporate ECP's, Technical directives, ASAM's ASB's and CSN's, validate and verify retrofit kit upgrades, administer training to customers.
- An A&P license is required.
- Must have 7-10 years of experience on H-60 aircraft
- Must be experienced in maintenance of flight control systems, fuel, drivetrain, and rotor systems.
- Blueprint reading and interpretation
- Under a minimal of supervision be able to perform a variety of moderately complex tasks.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email