Big Data Engineer
Greenville, SC 29607
HKA will offer a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position. There is no projected end date.
HKA will offer vacation pay, holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks for this position.
NO relocation assistance is offered for this position.
- The Analyst accelerates and supports the ongoing activities in the field of Big Data and Smart Analytics at the innovation lab.
- Deals with large volumes of data, understands and explores data critical to business.
- Responsible for driving data for future processes and products.
- Works with different business units to understand the business demands with respect to Big Data and Analytics.
- Conducts advanced analytical tasks, data mining, predictive modeling and clustering analytics to enable improvement to its products, services and processes.
- Analyzes business critical data and recommends improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor
- Bachelor degree in computer science, mathematics/statistics, engineering or related field required.
- +5 years post-university experience in advanced analytics in the field of data science, applying scientific data analytics methods preferably to automotive industry datasets.
- +1 year proven experience completing projects in with a set of various data sources.
- Must have experience as a data engineer working with Hadoop in a production and practical environment, not only theoretical understanding but hands on experience.
- Data prep, egress, predictive analytics and R programming are R studio are very important .
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.